Sunday, December 13, 2009

Charlie Murphy's Wife Passes Away After Long Fight With Cancer

Tonight we have some terrible news to report; after battling cancer for over a year the wife of comedian and actor Charlie Murphy has passed away today in New Jersey.

Tisha Taylor Murphy, wife of comedian/actor Charlie Murphy, died in her sleep just several hours ago. The couple married on August 12, 1997 and they have three children: daughter Eva, and son Xavier. Charlie also has another son from a previous relationship.

We want to send out our most heartfelt condolences to the Murphy family during these trying times.

Questions or comments? Please email us at thehumormill.info@gmail.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU DOING THIS TIME. IT WON'T BE EASY, BUT ALWAYS ALWAYS TRUST IN THE LORD AND HE WILL BRING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THROUGH.

SouthernGurl said...

I, too send my condolences to the entire Murphy family as well as the Taylor family. Deaths around the holidays, especially when there are small kids involved, is the absolute worst! I know this from experience.

I was going to make a post about her passing on my blog, but, like HM, I too would prefer to wait until I have the family's go-ahead to do so. It's times like these that people should really respect the family's wishes. It's the lease we can do.

Attorneymom said...

If this was the post about Tish Murphy, why would the family want it deleted? Hasn't Tish been thrown in the background long enough during her life. Many people are shocked to learn that Charlie Murphy was even married.

Well, there are many of us who knew and cared about Tish and who are not a ashamed to let the world know it.

My prayers go out to her three children and my cousin Pat.

Attorneymom said...

Sidebar: Tish has an older son by a previous relationship.

I can't express to you how distraught I am.

Dawud Bilal said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences and prayers go out to you, your kids and family. CEO Dawud -NJ

Some Past Covers You May Have Missed...